Passing any licensing exam is tough. On average, fifty percent of test takers pass the FS, PS or state-specific exams.
While passing is tough, these exams like the Fundamentals of Land Surveying (FS) and Principles and Practice of Land Surveying (PS), are pre-requisites to becoming licensed. NLC even offers state-specific course for the Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor (TX RPLS) and Florida Professional Surveyor & Mapper (FL PSM) exams.
Learn all the land surveying subjects you need to know from a PhD Surveyor and Attorney. Dr. Nettleman has been preparing his University students for the FS, PS, RPLS and PSM for over a decade. Now, he is offering all this new surveyor test prep information to everyone! Sign-up today and begin your journey.
Why NLC Training is the Best You Can Find
– Test Prep Modules Cover Everything on the Real Exam
– Each Bundle includes Materials include Slides, Videos and Quizzes
– Fully up-to-date with Newest NCEES and State-Specific Standards
– Buy a Single Module or Bundle and Save Big
– Constantly Updated and Revised with New Content
Fundamentals of Surveying
– Basic Sciences
– Boundary Law
– Survey Computations
– Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Math Techniques
– Spatial Data
– Survey Comps & Adjustments
– Public Land Survey System
– Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
– Statistics, Errors & Adjustments
– Full-Length Practice Exam
All New Test Prep Simulation Books On Sale Now.
Presenting the latest surveyor prep material for recognized NCEES tests. Each book features an actual simulation of specific exams. Developed by surveyors and revised for the most recent testing format.
- Improve your comprehension of the NCEES Exams
- Improve the quality of your study time
- Relieve stress by improving your confidence
- More up-to-date than any other simulated test available
- Question categories are weighted the same as in the real test
These simulated exams cover all questions categories with the proper number of questions per category for the new CBT-based exam. Learn the content of each exam including newly-added sub-categories like matrix algebra, higher-level math and more.
About Your Instructor
Tony Nettleman is a Professional Surveyor & Mapper (PSM), Attorney and Geospatial Sciences professor at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. In addition to teaching land surveying courses at TAMUCC, Tony also teaches test prep courses for surveyors, continuing education courses for attorneys and land surveyors, and serves as an expert witness in boundary, easement, and title disputes.